Topic: "Lead With Laughs: How Humor Inspires a Creative and Engaged Workplace"
Join us on October 15th, 2020 at 1:00pm for a virtual webinar meeting via Zoom.
We have been conditioned to believe that "work isn't the time or place to laugh" but studies have conclusively
shown that this couldn't be further from the truth. In a presentation deemed “a wake-up call for businesses,”
"hilarious," and "wildly unprofessional" by past audiences, David disrupts the status quo by helping you discover
why humor is such a powerful leadership tool and how you can use it to inspire creativity, productivity, and a
collaborative workplace culture in a rapidly changing world, no matter your job title.
1. Understanding the importance of humor in innovation and leadership.
2. Identification and elimination of de-motivating business-first management practices with a more
intrinsically motivated leadership style.
3. Enhancement of creativity and problem-solving by implementing simple humor practices.
4. A familiarity with the 4 types of humor and which are most beneficial in the workplace.
5. Action steps to incorporate humor into your workplace culture, even if you're not funny.
When: Thursday, October 15, 2020
Speaker: David Horning
Where: Virtual meeting through Zoom
Time: 1:00 pm -2:00 pm
This program is pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit and for 1.0 SHRM credit